Friday 24 March 2017

Book - "Napoleon's Nightmare & The Great Pyramid." by Ashlyn Brady


Hello Friends,

This week, I’m excited to be blogging about my first non-fiction short book. The inspiration to write it started here at my blogger site. Back in November 2016, I wrote about Napoleon’s Nightmare & The Great Pyramid, and for a time, it was a popular post.

Afterward, I was still curious about Napoleon Bonaparte’s expedition to Egypt. He was an army general and a military genius yet he sponsored the beginnings of Egyptology. I decided to investigate further and the information I found grew more and more interesting.

Napoleon Bonaparte is still a controversial man who divides opinions. I didn’t know the British chased his fleet across the Mediterranean and had trouble finding where he’d landed on the Egyptian coast. The short book expands the history of Napoleon’s invasion of Egypt with the British Navy in pursuit of him. The chase eventually ended with a boom of cannons and devastation.

The Great Pyramid is one of the world’s enigmas. Napoleon Bonaparte spent an evening inside the King’s Chamber of the pyramid and so did two modern men. The stories of their encounters with feminine presences captured my interest. Many studies have been undertaken on the physical characteristics of the Great Pyramid, but I hadn’t thought much about the pyramid’s mystical qualities or the inner, invisible realms. An old stone tablet found near the Sphinx praised Goddess Isis as the mistress of the pyramids which only deepens the mystery.

I decided to put all of the information together and try my hand at writing a short non-fiction book. Thank you to the people who read my original blog post. You encouraged me to try a new writing venture into non-fiction. This is my first short book in the Goddess Mystery series. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Here’s the Book Blurb
One man’s nightmare led to a major turning point in history…

Over the millennia, Egypt’s enigmatic Great Pyramid of Giza has withstood robbers and earthquakes. In 1798, during the troubled times of the revolution, the French Government sent a young, ambitious general on a military expedition to Egypt. Napoleon Bonaparte’s great curiosity would lead him to the archaic Great Pyramid.

After an overnight stay inside the King’s Chamber, Napoleon was pale and shaken. He left us with very little insight into what he’d experienced, but after his failed campaign in Egypt, Napoleon would overthrow the French Government and sponsor the beginning of Egyptology.

In more recent times, two men had mystical experiences with female presences inside the Great Pyramid. Their accounts suggest the Great Pyramid continues to be a place of goddess healing energy, spiritual power, and where transformation of consciousness is possible.

I invite you to turn the page and enjoy the trip to Egypt.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Napoleon’s Nightmare & The Great Pyramid is available now for $0.99 US from these e-book retailers.

Amazon.com

Apple itunes

Barnes and Noble Nook

Kobo

All Other Retailers are here

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Have a good weekend,
and enjoy whatever book you’re reading.

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment