Friday 21 October 2016

Aliens & The Great Pyramid - Part 1


This week I’m continuing the strange and spooky theme…with some armchair traveling to Egypt. I’m writing about two enigmas—Aliens and the Great Pyramid. Did Ancient Astronauts build the Great Pyramid? Some people think so, while others don’t.

There’s a story about an alien mummy being found in the Great Pyramid. In 1988, French Egyptologist, Louis Caparat, reportedly found a secret chamber in the Great Pyramid and it contained a crystalline transparent case. Inside the box was an alien mummy that he believed was hibernating or in a stage of suspended animation. You can read more about it here, http://locklip.com/hibernating-alien-discovered-inside-secret-chamber-in-the-great-pyramid/

Are aliens still visiting the Great Pyramid? Some conspiracy theorists think UFO info is being kept secret from the masses. However, more and more people are photographing strange cloud formations and capturing videos of flying UFO’s on their smartphones. Maybe the secret is out and aliens are visiting earth.

Next up, I have a video showing alien space craft hovering above the apexes of the three pyramids on the Giza Plateau. The video was recorded over 4 hours in April 2016. I’d never heard of this news, and debunkers think the alien spaceship visit to the pyramids is a result of special effects editing or CGI. Take a look and see whether you think the video is real or a hoax.



If the Great Pyramid is a destination on a Galactic highway, then there must be a reason for the alien connection or a mysterious purpose as to why the Great Pyramid was originally built. I don’t pretend to have the answers or know how to debunk the ideas

I've decided to extend this blog because there are some more interesting things to write about the Great Pyramid.  But I've run out of time for research this week. So after Halloween, I'll be back with Part 2.
I hope you can join me again.
Until next time, take care and have an enjoyable weekend.  
♥ Ashlyn  


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
More Posts



In my Part 1 blog, I raised a few questions. Is the Great Pyramid a destination on a Galactic highway? Is there a reason for the alien connection or a mysterious purpose as to why the Great Pyramid was originally built?...



This week I’m continuing the series of posts about Aliens and The Great Pyramid with number 3. I don't know what to believe but I'm keeping an open mind on the subject.  Let's get started with a strange-ish video that talks about the Great Pyramid being a structure to house a once functioning star-gate transport system that is still there...
Aliens & The Great Pyramid Part 3


More Egypt Posts



This week, I’m excited to be blogging about my first non-fiction short book. The inspiration to write it started here at my blogger site. Back in November 2016, I wrote about Napoleon’s Nightmare & The Great Pyramid, and for a time, it was a popular post. Afterward, I was still curious about Napoleon Bonaparte’s expedition to Egypt. He was an army general and a military genius yet he sponsored the beginnings of Egyptology…
Book-Napoleon's Nightmare & The Great Pyramid by Ashlyn Brady



This week I’m writing about the alien connection with ancient Egypt. Are there any records of alien visitations in Egypt’s ancient past?  No, maybe… I found a short video which shows some examples of “ET” styled art in Egyptian wall carvings...



In January 2017, while I was on holidays in Perth, I was able to attend the exhibition of Tutankhamun—His Tomb and His Treasures. The display began touring the world in 2008, and millions of people in a dozen countries have seen it. The exhibitions re-created the moments in 1922 when Howard Carter, an English archaeologist, discovered the boy-king’s tomb, what the crypt looked like inside, and the recovery of the treasures…



“Egypt is full of dreams, mysteries and memories.”
—Janet Erskine Stuart, (Catholic Nun and Educator)

“Egypt is the mother of the world and will be as great as the world.”
–Abdel el-Sisi (President of Egypt)

No comments:

Post a Comment